Thursday, November 11, 2010

Aromatherapy by Blackbird Creative

Today I did a test run and made my first batch of massage oil, called "Dream by blackbird creative." Amelie was so impressed that she asked if she could have it. I gave it to her because this child needs all the help she can get unwinding at night and going to sleep. But also, too, because I wanted to test out this batch before making any more.




Instructions: Massage a drop of oil onto your pressure points before bedtime. Top notes of lavender with sweet orange on the back end soothes the mind, allowing you to settle into blissful slumber—perfect for dreaming the night away. Dream Oil can be used to scent sachets, on lamp rings, or pour a few drops in your bathwater for a relaxing spa experience.

I will have more scents available in the coming weeks. I haven't listed these for sale yet because I want to create the other scents and make a bigger batch (small, still, but bigger than today's test run.)

And, by the way, if you are a family member, yes. You will be getting this for the holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment