Saturday, June 26, 2010

Confessions of a Reality TV Junkie (Or, What I Wouldn't Give to Decorate Holly Madison's House)

I admit it. I'm a reality tv junkie! My current addiction is Real Housewives of New Jersey (followed by RHONY.) When I'm not watching the shows, I'm reading the cast members' blogs.

And tonight, while I'm supposed to be working on my school work, I'm actually watching the preview of Holly's World on E!. In case you are unaware, this is Holly Madison's show that follows her exploits in Las Vegas, after she left the Playboy Mansion. I <3 Holly! Especially after I learned two things about her tonight: 1) she has a love for vintage things; and 2) judging by the footage, her house is in desperate need of a decorator! Seriously, it's as bare and ugly as a frat house!

So I'm gonna' just throw it out to the Universe and ask, "Please pick me to decorate Holly Madison's house in Las Vegas!"

I'd come in with some vintage, Hollywood Regency glam style! I saw the little chickadee figurines she had, and I'd incorporate some of that whimsy into the design/ decor as well!

Now that the words are spoken, let's see what the Universe cooks up for me! :)

In other news, my Bicyclette Coasters sold today. I was happy they did, but also a little sad because I wanted to enjoy them for myself a little longer. Not that I was using them. I just liked to look at them...they brought a smile to my face.

And today had me working on other coaster designs, too, like my "Golden Age of Boxing" Coasters. Stay tuned for the vintage camera series, Gray's Anatomy series, and vintage "household items" series. Oh, and in honor of today's visit to the National Old Time Fiddler Festival in Weiser, I want to create a bluegrass series, too!

Anyhow, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment