Monday, June 28, 2010

Pretty Memo Board

Ugh...it's so hot outside today. I've only stuck my head out the door, but I'm feeling the heat inside. I haven't turned on the air, yet, either. I've been playing a game with myself this summer to see how long I can hold out until I absolutely can't stand it any more. Thank God Idaho has cool nights--it gives me something to look forward to!

Anyhow, I saw a very cute idea for a memo board yesterday when I was out and about. Very simple, very functional and very, very cute! It's just a photo frame with pretty paper. The memo area is the glass and you use a dry erase marker to take messages and leave notes. See:


Isn't it adorable?? I'm thinking I can make a few for Christmas presents, birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, etc...

Aw shucks! Now you know what you are getting for a gift, regardless the occasion! :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment